Sunday 19 February 2012

Aquascaping

What is aquascaping? What i understand is you make landscaping inside water @ aquarium...
My simple definition...

Now..this was inspired from a Private clinic in Sungai Buloh ,Putra Medical Centre (PMC) that had a nice natural tank setup.

Now...from there i started to do 'research' on how to create aquascape.

Some of my aquascaping works.
From the start & they evolved ...

My first aquascape in a 2 1/2 footer tank with just a water pump & filter...cheapo & most basic filtering system.
The lighting even a cheap UV light...For a first timer i guess..



Then came this...in a 1 footer square tank...



 Remake of the old 2 1/2 footer..



Sad story happened to this tank...the co2 regulator got loosed...all my fished got choked my too much co2...sad day...

Next..another remake of the 2 1/2 footer tank.This one..only the process..the full picture i can't recall where i put the photos..well..just for sharing..





While i remake the 2 1/2 footer...im maintaining the 1 feet & 1 feet square tank below the bigger one..
Should have snap some photo of those two..

Now this was the remake of the 1 feet tank...

In a 1 footer tank...just a small setup with basic needs..







And this was my last tank before i scrap them all...
My last workmanship..the 2 footer...

Some close ups...


Overall view...

Now..this tank cost me RM1.7K for all the stuff....high maintenance...at last..scrap them all.

Well i guess that's all for the history of my aquascaping work..maybe can setup another tank next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment