Sunday 19 February 2012

My First Mod (PC Case)

This was my first PC Case mod. Inspired by this uncle from Penang, Taufik aka. Bombman (Lyn Forum).
He was my sifu & supplier of most of my materials & tools.
And a kid Sherren Lee (Lyn Forum) who was merely 14 years old when we met & he showed me his work...damm...
Not forgetting Lohwenli & Pmmonkey (Lyn Forum) ...little group with high dreams...

This was my dream case...
Damm nice...with all those acrylics..but can't imagine how much effort to cut them smoothly & bend those 3mm thick acrylics...so high hopes left behind since i can't afford to get the right tools to do it.

Anyhow, my target was still there...yeah..and this was the outcome..

My tool:

And the help of my dad...

I called it THE MEAN RED MACHINE..hahahaha














Maybe next time i'll come back again with a new theme...
For the time being..just stick to this...

I just can't imagine what happened to Friendster.com....all my saved pictures of the process are gone..not to say in my own storage..My hardisk kaputtt...sayang...

No comments:

Post a Comment