Tuesday 14 February 2012

First Of All..and never the last..

so much things that i've missed in life...
so much mistakes i've made in life...
so much sin i've committed in life...
so much time i've wasted in life...
so much words that i've spoken in life...
so much miles i've travelled in life...
so much....too much....why bother???
i've never regret them... 

i've missed a phone call from dad..
i've closed the door on dad's finger..
i've lied to dad that i'll come home...
i've not spend time to listen to dad's chat..
i've not told dad how much i love him...
i''m not there when dad need me the most..
just a shot time...just within 6 hours..how i wish dad had scolded me for the last time..
only the 3rd time in his lifetime..
the things i regretted most...
for only be able to touch his white hair..

when u only able to close ur eyes..
when u only able to shut ur mouth..
when u only able to lay still...
when u only able to watch me from no where..
when u unable to see me for the last time..

Oh my God...first of all...please forgive my dad..
and never the last moment in my life..i ever loved him

even in my whole life...
i will regret.... that's how i miss u now...........


No comments:

Post a Comment